AIRSEC produces super stable EAS systems for retail anti lost.
What are salient features of AIRSEC EAS systems?
AIRSEC designs and produces many styles of EAS systems. You can choose Acousto Magnetic (AM) systems or Radio Frequency (RF) systems. As we know that AM systems run in 58KHz and RF systems run in 8.2MHz.
AIRSEC AM EAS systems advantages.
- Super stable and without false alarm.
- Detect up to 1.8 meters with DR labels.
- As new technology, we developed cloud remote control for AM systems. So it makes debug tuning easier.
- At the same time, we achieve automatic synchronization for different AM antennas.
- There are Quest series, Plexi series and Floor Series for AM systems.
AIRSEC RF EAS systems advantages.
Choose AM or RF EAS Systems?
Choosing the right EAS antennas is the key to loss prevention of retail. At the same time, it is a weigh-up of the retailer’s intended usage and needs.
Ultimately, the budget and size of the store and the type and quantity of products are the decisive factors.
Do your homework and talk to suppliers and understand your needs and what you want to protect. If you are not sure which system is suitable for you, please contact with a professional supplier. Choose the right EAS antennas and make them work best for you.